Information about company
The production hall of our company is situated In Kamienica Królewska , around 60 km from air port In Gdańsk In Poland.
We are producer
of sails even for the smallest yachts
up to the biggest
Our specialization is both cruising and racing version of sails.
The highest quality of our sails becomes from rich regatta experience of the founder of our company- Mr. Stanislaw Sawko.
The regatta know how was brought to perfection during the competition against Prince Harald , actual King of Norway and Juan Carlos King of Spain . This knowledge corresponds with high quality of our sails which are the main motor for sailing boats.
To the most important achievements of the founder of our company belong:
– A dozen or so titles of the Polish Champion,
– Wining of qualification to the Olympics Games in Los Angeles in 1984( unfortunately it was boycott form the political reasons by the eastern countries).
– Three titles of the World Champion in Micro Class
– Taking parts in first in polish history professional sailing team of the sea Big Bank racer.
– Being the helmsman and tactic of MK Café one tonner yacht in years 1990 -1995 , including winning the international , prestige regatta – Kiel Week and Flensburg Week.
Ocean Sails products sail across seas and oceans all
over the world , even in ice of
Antarctic provided satisfaction for our clients.
We send our sails to the European countries and far away from our continent for example to the USA, Canada, Brasil, Australia, Japan Russia and over the Ural too.
Solid taking part in sailing regatta in our country and abroad is continuous confrontation with all the best companies all over the world.
The highest technology ( our sewing machine . projecting and cutting systems which use the laser) allows for achieving the highs world quality standards.
Appreciating the sailing as a school of characters for young sailors we are sponsor of several sailing events in our local school sport Club UKS Wiking in Kamienica Królewska.
See you on the beautiful lake in Kamienica Królewska
The Sailmaker Team of Ocean Sails Company
Violetta and Stanisław Sawko